Last Friday we had independent study, which we had to use to prep for our screen printing session last week.
We had to create an A3, 2 colour design based on our movement, that we could screen print. I went straight into illustrator and began to fiddle around and create a design. I started of making a simple rounded square based spiral illusion but I wanted something more complex.
I then went on to create a hexagonal version of an illusion. I still found it too simple and went on to effects in order to provide something a little different and even more complex. After puckering and bloating my design, I now have 2 screen print designs which I really like and think will come out well. Only time will tell….